COVID-19: Patron Safety Guidelines
• Tickets must be purchased over the phone at (603) 668-5588 or online at palacetheatre.org. We are not accepting cash at this time and tickets will be mailed to you. All seating will be Best Available at the time of sale and you may NOT change or move your seat once you are seated.
• Seating will be under 50% capacity and blocked off for 6 foot social distancing.
• All patrons, staff and volunteers (over the age of 2) must wear face coverings when entering and exiting the facility, waiting in lines, transiting to/from the theatre and to/from the restrooms. Face coverings are strongly recommended when seated and watching the performance.
• Before entering the facility, patrons must answer “NO” to the following questions:
1. Have you been in close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have had COVID-19 in the last 10 days?
2. Have you had a fever or felt feverish in the last 72 hours?
3. Are you experiencing any respiratory symptoms, including a runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath?
4. Are you experiencing any new muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue?
5. Are you experiencing gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting or diarrhea? (NEW)
6. Have you had any new changes in your sense of taste or smell?
7. Have you traveled in the prior 10 days either:
i. Internationally (outside of the U.S., except for essential travel to/from Canada*) or
ii. On a cruise ship,
iii. if “YES” you MUST quarantine for 10 days
*includes for work, school, personal safety, medical care, care of others, or parental shared custody. Also includes travel for students
and parents visiting institutions of higher learning.
If you answer “YES” to any of the questions above, you are not permitted on the premises of the Palace Theatre.
• Cast meet and greets have been suspended at this time.
• Seating and high touch areas will be sanitized before every performance.
• Plexiglass barriers are placed between staff and patrons at bars and box office.
• Hand sanitizer stations are provided throughout the facility.
• At the conclusion of the performance, the downstairs fire doors will be opened for exiting the theatre.
• Special Marquee Room benefits are temporarily suspended for our Members at this time. Because of this inconvenience, we are adding 3 complimentary months to all Members’ yearly memberships.
FAQ’s regarding postponed shows and gift cards:
Which shows are postponed/canceled?
At this time, all live performances are postponed/canceled until further notice.
How do I receive a gift card or new tickets to a show?
If you have already purchased tickets for a show that is now postponed:
– You will be able to redeem a Gift Card
– Get new tickets to a performance of your choosing through the Box Office.
Can I receive a refund instead of a gift card?
We are only issuing gift cards, no refunds.
When do I receive my gift card/new tickets?
Call the Box Office to redeem your gift cards/new tickets at 603-668-5588.
Do I need to bring my tickets to the Box Office to redeem a gift card or new tickets?
You do not need to bring your purchased tickets to the Box Office, just your full name.
If the show I had previously purchased tickets for is postponed, are my tickets still valid?
Tickets you have purchased to shows will be honored at the new, postponed date if the artist or show returns to The Palace.
What if the show is canceled?
If the artist or show does not return, you can still receive a gift card for any other performance.
Will I receive a hard copy of a gift card?
No. The Box Office will be issuing gift cards digitally through our online database. The credit is automatically applied to your account and you will not receive a hard copy or email.
How can I stay up-to-date on scheduling changes?
We will be updating our social media/website/email as we continue to reschedule shows.
More questions? Please email email@example.com
We appreciate your patience during this difficult time. Stay safe and stay healthy – see you soon!