COVID-19: Patron Safety Guidelines
• Tickets must be purchased over the phone at (603) 668-5588. We are not accepting cash at this time and tickets will be mailed to you. All seating will be Best Available at the time of sale and you may NOT change or move your seat once you are seated.
• Seating will be under 50% capacity and blocked off for 6 foot social distancing.
• All patrons, staff and volunteers (over the age of 2) must wear face coverings when entering and exiting the facility, waiting in lines, transiting to/from the theatre and to/from the restrooms. Face coverings are strongly recommended when seated and watching the performance.
• Before entering the facility, patrons must answer “NO” to the following questions:
1. Have you been in close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have had COVID-19 in the last 14 days? (NOTE: Healthcare workers caring for COVID-19 patients while wearing appropriate personal protective equipment should answer “no” to this question)
2. Have you had a fever or felt feverish in the last 72 hours?
3. Are you experiencing any respiratory symptoms, including a runny nose, sore throat, cough, or difficulty breathing?
4. Are you experiencing any new muscle aches, significant tiredness, or chills?
5. Have you had any new changes in your sense of taste or smell?
6. Have you traveled in the past 14 days either:
b. By cruise ship, or
c. Domestically outside of NH, VT, or ME on public transportation (e.g., bus, train, plane, etc.)?
• Cast meet and greets have been suspended at this time.
• Seating and high touch areas will be sanitized before every performance.
• Plexiglass barriers are placed between staff and patrons at bars and box office.
• Hand sanitizer stations are provided throughout the facility.
• At the conclusion of the performance, the downstairs fire doors will be opened for exiting the theatre.
• Special Marquee Room benefits are temporarily suspended for our Members at this time. Because of this inconvenience, we are adding 3 complimentary months to all Members’ yearly memberships.
FAQ’s regarding postponed shows and gift cards:
Which shows are postponed/canceled?
At this time, all shows are postponed through at least June.
How do I receive a gift card or new tickets to a show?
If you have already purchased tickets for a show that is now postponed:
– You will be able to redeem a Gift Card
– Get new tickets to a performance of your choosing through the Box Office.
Can I receive a refund instead of a gift card?
We are only issuing gift cards, no refunds.
When do I receive my gift card/new tickets?
Please wait until we reopen our doors to call the Box Office or come in person to redeem your gift cards/new tickets – our Box Office is closed until further notice.
Do I need to bring my tickets to the Box Office to redeem a gift card or new tickets?
You do not need to bring your purchased tickets to the Box Office, just your full name.
If the show I had previously purchased tickets for is postponed, are my tickets still valid?
Tickets you have purchased to shows will be honored at the new, postponed date if the artist or show returns to The Palace.
What if the show is canceled?
If the artist or show does not return, you can still receive a gift card for any other performance.
Will I receive a hard copy of a gift card?
No. The Box Office will be issuing gift cards digitally through our online database. The credit is automatically applied to your account and you will not receive a hard copy or email. Once we reopen, you may call or come in person to redeem your new gift card or tickets.
How can I stay up-to-date on scheduling changes?
We will be updating our social media/website/email as we continue to reschedule shows.
More questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your patience during this difficult time. Stay safe and stay healthy – see you soon!