Like any office, we are constantly in need of office supplies to keep our daily tasks running smoothly. If you are interested in making a donation either of actual office supplies, or a financial contribution to assist in the purchase of these items, please feel free to contact us anytime.
- Printer/copier paper
- 3-ring binders, file and pocket folders, etc.
- Printer ink cartridges (full or empty)
- General office supplies
- DVD Recorder
While our staff works hard to maintain the condition of our theatre, some things are beyond our daily maintenance abilities. If you, your family, business or group is interested in assisting financially with our theatre maintenance, please feel free to contact us anytime. Below are some items that are currently in need of maintenance/repair/replacement.
- Vacuum Cleaner
- New curtains for stage
- New sound and lighting equipment
While we appreciate any and all clothing donations, sometimes there are specific items we are looking for. If you have a unique item and are unsure about what to do with it, please don't hesitate to call and ask! Also, throughout the year, we make frequent purchases of sewing supplies and storage items. If you would like to make a financial contribution, or purchase a gift certificate from a local fabric or department store, that would also be greatly appreciated!
- Character heels, high heel shoes & boots
- Handbags, purses (casual & formal)
- Costume jewelry
- Big & tall suits, pants & shirts
- 3-piece suits
- Shoes- Character, spectator (two-tone), and dress
- Girls dresses, skirts & blouses
- Boys dress shirts & vests
- Notions- snaps (large & small), zippers, buttons, hooks & eyes, needles (machine & hand)
- Fabric (bolts or pieces- no small scraps, please)
- Trims (sequins, ribbon, etc.)
- Storage containers
- Dressmaker's form (free-standing)
- Plastic hangers
- Plastic storage bins (small, medium & large)
- Clothing racks
- Free-standing shoe racks