The Palace Theatre respects your right to privacy on the Internet.
Please direct all inquiries concerning this website to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Identity of the Web site Administrators:
- This is the Web site of The Palace Theatre
- Palace Theatre mailing address is 80 Hanover Street, Manchester, NH 03101.
- Questions can be directed to email@example.com or by calling (603) 668 – 5588.
- Parties joining the Palace Theatre E-mail club will receive weekly updates on Palace Theatre events.
- The Palace Theatre respects your privacy and will never sell or share your information with anyone.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by:
- sending us e-mail at the e-mail address above
- calling us at the above phone number
- writing to us at the above address
- and telling us that you do not want to receive e-mail from The Palace Theatre.
- The knowledge and consent of the individual are required for the collection, use, or disclosure of personal information, except where inappropriate.
- The collection of personal information shall be limited to that which is necessary for the purposes identified by the organization. Information shall be collected by fair and lawful means.
- Personal information shall not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law.
- Personal information shall be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
All Rights Reserved. All items contained herein (text, photographs, etc.) on this website may not be reproduced and/or stored in whole or in part in any form whatsoever without the expressed written consent of the Webmaster and The Palace Theatre.