Groups and Tour Buses are more than welcome at the Palace Theatre! From Girl and Boy Scout troops to the Red Hat Society to corporate outings and family reunions, everyone can find something to see at the Palace. Group rates start at 10 tickets or more. Added advantages at the Palace Theatre include:
How to Order Group Tickets
- Handicapped-accessible theatre with assisted listening devices for the hearing impaired.
- Tours of the historic Palace Theatre, a fully restored Vaudeville-era theatre built in 1915 where performances by such stars as Jimmy Durante, Bob Hope, Harry Houdini, The Marx Brothers, and Red Skelton were enjoyed.
- Discounts available for groups of 10 or more with additional discounts for over 50 people.
- Easy access off of I-293 or I-93 in downtown Manchester offering plenty of restaurants, shops and attractions such as the Currier Museum of Art or the SEE Science Center.
- Please call the group sales department at 603.668.5588 ext. 115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your tickets. You will receive an invoice/confirmation or your selected performance.
- Send in a non-refundable deposit representing half of the seats reserved within seven (7) days from booking to guarantee the reservation of the group.
- Final payment is due fourteen (14) days prior to the show date for the 2017- 2018 Citizens Bank Performing Arts Series shows as well as fourteen (14) days prior to the show date for the Children's Summer Series and Palace Youth Theatre shows.
- Tickets will be mailed to you in their entirety once final payment has been received.
STUDENT MATINEE (SCHOOL SHOW) PERFORMANCES
Each year a select number of our Citizens Bank Performing Arts Series titles, as well as Palace Youth Theatre shows, are performed at 10:00 a.m. on a weekday exclusively for school groups, assisted living facilities and homeschoolers. The payment policy is in effect for deposits, however full payment must occur thirty (30) days prior to the show date. Please contact the Group Sales office above for current pricing and up-to-date schedule information.